 |
| Shot 33 Colour |
All the shots are now in colour and animated! We're eerily ahead of time... but this is good. I hope. Now that all the shots are in colour most people in my team have nothing left to do so I'm just tweaking, making sure the shots are edited together nicely. I also did some credit images. I want the credits to simple and sweet, nothing is worse that the credits seeming as long as the short it's self. I did two images, on the first will be the people who worked on the project and the second is special thanks. I thought it would be cool if the shell Jenny get's at the end would be on the special thanks section, seeing as it was what Pup thanked Jenny with.
 |
| Poster Easter Egg Image |
 |
| Credits Image 1 |
 |
| Credits Image 2 |
On the first image I did Jenny and Pup having a snooze, I liked this as it suggested that Jenny and Pup still hang out together after the movies events have ended. Also it's kind of cute, can't go wrong with cute! The style for the images was something I messed with when I made a movie poster for Pups as an easter egg for
Dan's film . I thought it would be
nice illustrative images to end on, not to distracting something to look at.
I hope to just beauty it up a bit After Effects with Will giving me a few pointers. Nothing to over the top but just little things that give the film some polish.
No comments:
Post a Comment