
Work is continuing at the same steady pace, another two shots done, short and simple, not a lot to say about them in terms of acting, the just push the story a long.Meanwhile Pat has fixed the shots from the previous week. I needed
to tweak shot 60 in the end as some things I felt I could only explain by
doing. I changed the pacing of Pup popping up as I know Hilary suggested holding on this shot. The biggest change was to Pups face. It looked as though he was looking to the side, rather than the horizon, and he had an oddly mischievous look on his face. These edits were minor and I wanted Pat to move on to the next shots, I informed her of the changes and she had no problem with them. Will is still behind but is slowly catching up.
![]() |
| Shot 60 Pat's Edit |
![]() |
| Shot 60 My Edit |


No comments:
Post a Comment