Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Update 4: Slow and Steady

Shot 41
More shots have been done. I'm particularly proud of Shot 41, the act of her running down the hill shows her trouble of staying stable which foreshadows nicely to her trip later on.

Jenny's final shot was finished as well and although I feel it could be better it works for now and if I still feel disappointed near the end of the animation production then I'll make tweaks then. For now I feel it portrays what is needed for the shot.

Pat has giving me shots but they needed tweaking, I gave her some notes to work with, hopefully
Shot 59
they were helpful. Ella's computer has been recently been fixed, I hope she can get back into the work flow soon. Will has fallen slightly behind. He is working on two films and working on jobs outside of University so things like this are bound to happen. He has promised me that the two shots he needs to do will be done when we get back after the holidays.

For now progress has slowed down slightly but I'd just put it down to the Christmas season and I'm sure people will catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment