Monday, 16 December 2013

Update 3: Christmas Cheers

Shot 33
I've gone home for the holidays and have given everyone my contact information so everyone can keep me up to date with what they're working on. Me and Pat are currently ahead of time, Will is on time and unfortunately out of reasons beyond her control Ella is going to get slightly behind as her laptop is currently being repaired. For now we're just going to push on.





I've been working on shot 41 which is making steady progress. I fixed the legs on shot 33 and now it plays out perfectly. Shot 9 was next on my list and seems to play well. I've decided to work on shot 18.5 as it's very collaborative and it'd  be best to work on it when everyone is around. For now I'm just  going to carry on with whatever's next on the schedule.

I'm also going to try and balance some dissertation research while doing this but seeing as I'm ahead hopefully this wont be to difficult.

Shot 9

No comments:

Post a Comment