More shots are getting done, it's getting exciting to see less and less of animatic in premiere timeline. Another shot in which Pat animated Pup and I just animated Jenny (Shot 20). Shot 20 was a very subtle movement but I just didn't like her standing a blinking. She had to do something.
Next I did some shots of Jenny getting her hat for Pup, 23 and 25. These were very easy as one was just a continuation of the other shots movement.
Shot 23
Progress is going on well! Will has started his next shot after his two week break from Pups, Pat has caught up with all the previous shots. It took a lot of work but she really made the Pup shivering shots work. Ella is bashing away at the colour work, having done 2 shots so far.
Shot 25
Speaking of colour work I decided to colour shot 1. A lot of effects, splashes ect., where animated straight into Photoshop so they would be consistent with the background. I decided very early on to have the sea animated in Photoshop so this rule has to apply to the effects as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment